Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ljiljana
    Participant

I have Salient theme for my WordPress site, and I have problem with Photo Box Module of Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin. First images weren’t ordered as it should be, there was conflict with some tags, that has same name in theme, so I made it with css, but I still have problem with click on image (only image open in same window and you must go back to be on site again). GmediaCloud page URL for current gallery is working properly, but when I put it on page or post it is not working correctly. Please help me solve this problem, I choose your gallery and that is module that I prefer. This is my first site, and it won’t be that images, this is just for example, while I’m waiting for the club to send me right images, but I want to make it work. And here is Page URL for current gallery: http://www.nekretnine-vojvodina.com/wp/galerija/ so you can see what is the problem.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Ok, try go to Gmedia Modules page and update PhotoBox module to the latest version. Let me know if it solve your problem.

Ljiljana
    Participant

It is working now, thank you very much :)

Ljiljana
    Participant

I have one more question, just to save my time. I am trying to find some option to make album with some video from internet. Is there any chance to import video directly from internet or first I have to get that video on my computer?

Rattus
    Keymaster

There are few modules which could play videos from YouTube and Vimeo: Phantom, Phantom Pro, Mosaic, RealSlider, Album Stripes, Cubik. You just need save video url to the Link field of the image.
    Or if you want play video from your server, then you need upload it to Gmedia from the computer. There is no import from url option.

Ljiljana
    Participant

Thank you for your fast answer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum