Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kothk
    Participant

Thanks for providing this great plugin!

I’ve been using it in my gallery page, but the gallery posted seems to align to left by default. May I know if it’s possible to centre the linked gallery in the page?

kothk
    Participant

The problem is fixed now, thanks anyway. However, may I know is Download button is available in Photoblog module?

Rattus
    Keymaster

No, there is no Download button in PhotoBlog, but you can add link to image and in PhotoBlog this link will be added to image title.

kothk
    Participant

Thanks Rattus! I see what you mean. Will try to utilize this functionality. Really appreciated your advice!

Look forward to see further enhancement on the plugin (esp the album index/sorting function).

Thanks so much!

Rattus
    Keymaster

“album index/sorting function” if you mean sorting albums inside gallery, then you just can select albums in order you need when create gallery or just drag and drop album titles inside field to change the order.

Custom sorting is also available for items inside album, just go to Albums page and edit album… there you can set predefined order or drag and drop items for custom ordering.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum