Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Lilia
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a problem with my PhotoBox module. The thumbnails are not been displayed with the correct size. I tried changing the size in the options but it does not seem to make any difference at all. – http://lilia.photography/?page_id=91
    Could you please tell me how can I fix it.

One more think. I recently installed Mosaic module and I noticed that when the image in opened in Lightbox, the image description is partly hidden.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Try resave PhotoBox galleries. Seems like thumbnail size is not applied for grid.
    Also be sure you have latest version (v1.6) of Mosaic module. You can update modules on Modules page via admin.

Lilia
    Participant

I tried resaving the galleries several times. I tried deleting them and creating them again but it does not work. I’m using the latest version of the plug-in and the latest version of all the modules I’ve installed. May be I can give you assess and you can try fix it for me.

Rattus
    Keymaster

OK. Post credentials here in private reply or use contact page. I’ll try to solve your problem.

Lilia
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Lilia
    Participant

OK. I did what you said and now everything is working good. Can I try to change the size of the thumbnails in the PhotoBox gallery. Would it work after that?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Yes, galleries should work fine now. Don’t forget to clear cache after changes.

Lilia
    Participant

Everything is working fine. Thank you for your cooperation.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum