Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    aleearcher
    Participant

Hello

I purchased the AlbumsGrid | Gallery Module for Gmedia plugin on Themeforest and followed the instructions. I uploaded the free version of GMedia first and then uploaded the zip file of the plugin via the Gmedia Modules section. However it comes up with an error. Please see screenshot below.

Can you please advise what I need to do to use the Albums Grid? We are using X Theme by ThemeCo.

Regards

Anne

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Filesystem Error means that plugin can’t access your server to upload ZIP file due to some restrictions on your server. You can install module manually via FTP. Unarchive ZIP file and upload module’s folder to ‘/wp-content/grand-media/module/’ directory.

aleearcher
    Participant

Thank you. I tried to upload it to that file location via FTP, but it also said permission denied. This is very strange because we’ve had no trouble uploading other plugins. Do I need to do something with the files before uploading them? I’ve unzipped the folder, and then uploaded the entire albumsgrid folder including the licensing file. Please see screenshot attached. Is this correct?

Attachments:
    Rattus
    Keymaster
    aleearcher
    Participant

Thanks. It still isn’t working. I even tried just uploading the CSS directory without anything else from the albumsgrid folder, but even that wouldn’t upload. See screenshot attached.

It will upload the files if I save them somewhere else, but as soon as I try to upload it to the grand-media module directory it says ‘permission denied’.

I’m on the free version of GMedia. Does that make a difference, even though I paid for this module? Do I need a GMedia Premium key first before I can upload this module perhaps?

Attachments:
    Rattus
    Keymaster

No, you don’t need license key for modules purchased on codecanyon.net.
    As I can see the problem is with the server’s permissions for the current folder or its parent. You should ask your hosting provider about this problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Installation’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum