Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mike
    Participant

Most plug-ins when you register a license will give some response – like a green checkmark. Since entering the license DIDN’T CHANGE THE BUY BUTTON, I tried the iPhone remote app access key. Now I can’t enter the registration code – the app wipes it out. And I get a message “License Key xxx…(hidden) for your website xxx…(hidden) is wrong or you are not a member. I don’t have and iPhone and I don’t want to upload via an iPhone. There is no submit button for just the register license area.

Since the whole idea of buying the skin was to remove the BUY button. I have tried clearing browser information and restarting but no change.

When checking the skin site, I get the following “The requested URL /grand-flagallery/greenstyle-pro-skin/ was not found on this server.

Apache Server at photogallerycreator.com Port 80”

millcityhardscape.com is the site that I am having trouble with.

Rattus
    Keymaster

This is forum for Gmedia Gallery plugin, but you seems have trouble with Flagallery plugin.

I see that you’ve purchased License for Gmedia Gallery plugin. Install Gmedia plugin and enter license key on Settings page.

mike
    Participant

Ok working great now – thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Installation’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum