Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    edmunek
    Participant

Hi Guys

I am kind of lost here. I do have some photos now with description and those descriptions are appearing in lightbox when photo is enlarged. I am using phantom module. I have not found any setting for the photo description. I have found that I can disable title, but not the description.
    How can I achieve this?

Rattus
    Keymaster

Why you just not delete descriptions from all the images? That could be done fast with Batch Edit action.

edmunek
    Participant

I have to say: I was about to reply an hour ago but I was too angry and thought that maybe it will be good, if I will postpone my answer but longer I am starring at this reply, then longer I am shocked that I could possibly not think about “removing description” from photos.

How could I not think about such an obvious thing.
    Just remove description from the photo, so the description what be shown in the lightbox of the gallery plugin.

You know what? I was even thinking about paying for premium features in gmedia, but based on this reply I think I will even look for alternative solution.

All above was little bit sarcastic, so let me just explain to you in “serious” way.

Have you ever thought, that same photos could be used in different galleries?
    That you can use same photo in a gallery for a client but also as a portfolio and you don’t want to upload jpg twice to have one photo with description and one without?

Anyway, I don’t need no longer any reply from you.
    I am finding your reply below any standards.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Thanks, for the explanation. Many users didn’t know that there is Batch Edit in the Gmedia and they don’t want to remove descriptions (written from EXIF) from the images one by one. I’ll add option to hide description in Phantom modules.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Modules’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum