Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kosis
    Participant

(1) Image drag-and-drop sorting function;
    (2) Tab drag-and-drop sorting function;
    (3) Thumbnail editing/cropping function;
    (4) Ability to enter paragraph break (hard right) in image text description (currently won’t accept);
    (5) Music module colors options settings.

I know you mentioned you will have some of these functions in the future.
    Or have any already been implemented?

Otherwise my galleries seem to be rendering nicely.
    Thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster

In the latest verrsion of plugin:
    (1) Done. Edit Album for custom sorting of images. Then use this album in gallery
    (2) Done
    (3) Cropping function is not need in Gmedia Gallery plugin it uses scaled images (not hard cropped) with max size 300×300
    (4) Done
    (5) Soon :)

kosis
    Participant

Regarding number 3 above:
    “(3) Thumbnail editing/cropping function;”
    You responded:
    “(3) Cropping function is not need in Gmedia Gallery plugin it uses scaled images (not hard cropped) with max size 300×300”

The thumbnails in my new GreenStyle Pro gallery, however, are focused (1) way too close on the images and (2) not really on the correct portion of the images. So all one sees in the thumbnails are indistinct portions of the images that are too close to identify.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

GreenStyle module was ported from Flagallery plugin. This skin was one of the first skins I made for Flagallery and it is not so easy to port flash skins to another plugin.
    I’ll make fix for GreenStyle module in couple weeks. Be patient please.

kosis
    Participant

Thank you for the response and the explanation, and for planning a fix. I’m certainly willing to be patient.
    Thanks again.

Rattus
    Keymaster

GreenStyle module updated!
    Go to Gmedia Modules page and update GreenStyle Module to latest version (4.5).
    Now thumbnails looks better.

kosis
    Participant

Sorry, I did not notice this until a couple of days ago; my fault. I though the module fix would not happen until the full gmedia update.
    But thanks so much for the fix; the thumbnails definitely look better. I appreciate you getting to it so quickly.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Requests and Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum