Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    paladuma
    Participant

I use Phantom module. During troubleshooting I updated it to Version 3.3 today. But if I go with the mouse over the thumbnails and click them – the galery does not open. With the previous version of Gmedia gallery this item was o.k. Please, what is the reason, and how can I solve this problem ?

Thank You very much

Rattus
    Keymaster

First, reset cache plugins if you have them, then clear your browser cache. If problem not fixed post link to your gallery page.

paladuma
    Participant

Second problem:

The mp3 galeries (Module jQ Player) are not visible at the blog sites …

paladuma
    Participant

I think, I have no cache plugins installed. I deleted my browser cache now.

New situation:
    By clicking on the thumbnails the jpg files are opend, but not the galery functions (no foto description, no title, no swithing buttons

The mp3 galeries (Module jQ Player) are still not visible at the blog sites …

paladuma
    Participant

Example site: http://blog.berndreichert.de/?page_id=7462

After the second galery with Hooded crows is a mp3-galery with one mp3-file. It is not visible.

paladuma
    Participant

If it helps I can send You two Backup files what contain the gmedia databases (one file before the last gemedia-update) and one file from today; the file sizes are appr. 2.5 MByte for each file.

Rattus
    Keymaster

The problem is in WordPress Clock in your sidebar which loads old version of jquery.tools.js and that call the JS error, so Gmedia Galleries not working.

paladuma
    Participant

Oh Yes, thank You. I dis-activate the WordPress clock plug-in, and now the gmedia galery works. Thank You very much.

I installed the clock Plug-in at the same time like I made the gemedia gallery update.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum