Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    southerndesign
    Participant

Hi, I bought your premium plugin recently. I want to use a mix bag of galleries (using different modules) with easy responsive tabs. The issue is when two galleries are using the same module only the first one is visible while the others are not. In my case, there are 4 galleries using Slider Module but only one of them is visible.

Is is something I am doing wrong or is it a plugin issue? Please help me out. It is critical.

Thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Can you post link to the page with galleries?

southerndesign
    Participant

Hi Rattus, here is the link http://pioneeringpunjabis.ucdavis.edu/test-2/
    Tab number 1, 2 and 5 use slider modules but nothing is visible under 2 and 5.
    Thanks

Rattus
    Keymaster

Because all tabs except first one are set to display none, Gmedia can’t calculate the size of the element in which the gallery should be rendered.

You can go to Appearence -> Edit -> and add code below to theme’s Stylesheet (style.css) file:

.osc-res-tab .tab-content { position:relative; padding:0 !important; }
    .osc-res-tab .tab-content > .tab-pane { display:block !important;visibility:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:-100;pointer-events:none;width:100%;padding:10px; }
    .osc-res-tab .tab-content > .active { display:block;visibility:visible !important;position:relative !important;z-index:initial !important;pointer-events:auto !important; }
    southerndesign
    Participant

if all except first one are set to none then why the galleries under tab 3 and tab 4 are visible?

southerndesign
    Participant

Thanks. it is working now. Appreciate quick support.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Different modules render the gallery differently. Slider module generate gallery after page fully loaded and then begin load images,
    Phantom gallery load thumbnail images with the page and then just apply styles after page fully loaded, so you can see thumbnails, but they are in one column, because of Phantom module thinks that wrapper element has 0 width (display: none == width:0).

southerndesign
    Participant

Thanks for clarification.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum