Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

I had 0.94 installed. Could not get it to work after WordPress 3.9 update. So I saw the new version 0.96. I did the auto update, and it download and installed fine, but then failed to Active. I get these 2 errors. I had to revert back to 0.94 and fortunate all my files an folders are still there. And I am unable to upload anything new because it says my browser does not support HTML5 or have flash. Anyhow here is the error after I updated.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/94/12075494/html/kilroysconversation/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/admin/functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/94/12075494/html/kilroysconversation/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/grand-media.php on line 187

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/content/94/12075494/html/kilroysconversation/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/admin/functions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php’) in /home/content/94/12075494/html/kilroysconversation/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/grand-media.php on line 187

I’m frustrated to the point that if I do not get this to work, I am off to find another program that will. Not to be rude, but I was sold on what this can do, but I hev spent more time tweak and trying to make it work, that it is just not worth it.

Any ideas as to what can be done and fixed? I would prefer NOT to lose the work I have done.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Seems like it is server cache or plugin was broke during update, because there is no such file in 0.9.6 and above.
    Update to latest version 0.9.7 and try to clear somehow server cache (in control panel?). If you use some of Cache plugins then reset their cache too.

Mark
    Participant

OK, well I tried the update again, this time your newest to 0.98 and now it breaks the site entirely.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/94/12075494/html/kilroysconversation/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/admin/functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/94/12075494/html/kilroysconversation/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/grand-media.php on line 187

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/content/94/12075494/html/kilroysconversation/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/admin/functions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php’) in /home/content/94/12075494/html/kilroysconversation/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/grand-media.php on line 187

I’ll get you a login and send to you along with FTP
    Thanks

Mark
    Participant

How can I send you the login info?

Rattus
    Keymaster

You can reply here in private or use contact page

Mark
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster
    Mark
    Participant
    Mark
    Participant
    Rattus
    Keymaster
    Mark
    Participant
    sandiskk2
    Participant

Hello,
    I got the same problem. I just update Gmedia. After update it was asking for installation. So i press yes. Now it does not show my gallery with short codes. And before i updated the Gmedia it was saying ” browser does not support HTML5 or have flash” . I run my own portfolio website so i need to show my works to clients. And sorry about my English skills, its not my native language. :) I hope on fast solution. Thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Try go to Gmedia Settings and click Reset Settings.

sandiskk2
    Participant

I resolved this problem by my own. Always after updates check if the gallery module is installed. :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum