Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sammmyyy
    Participant

When I login to wordpress panel and try to edit Photo Tags; the tags are not displayed in style; they’re displayed with comma-separated. for example, Tags: tag1, tag2, tag3
    and also the tags won’t be updated. This issue happens in mac and ubuntu computer, but not in windows computer. using firefox browser.

Is this a browser-related issue? what’s the solution?

Please help.

Rattus
    Keymaster

No, I’m using Mac and have no problems with that. The reason could be in plugins conflict (JS error on the page).

sammmyyy
    Participant

I deactivated all the plugins other than Gmedia. the issue still the same. it seems it’s not plugins conflict.

what do you mean by ‘JS error’? In chrome console, I got this javascript error below. I’m not sure if this error is related to this issue.

Uncaught ReferenceError: mantra_tooltip_icon_url is not defined
    at tooltip_terain (admin.js?ver=2.6.1.1:239)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (admin.js?ver=2.6.1.1:161)
    at i (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,farbtastic,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.2:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,farbtastic,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.2:2)
    at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,farbtastic,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.2:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,farbtastic,moxiejs,plupload&ver=4.9.2:2)

Rattus
    Keymaster

So, the mantra_tooltip_icon_url is not something from the Gmedia plugin. If it’s not the plugins conflict, then it could be JS error from theme you using. Try also go to Gmedia Settings and “Enable Gmedia admin panel Isolation Mode” on Other Settings tab.

I can try to solve your problem, but I need access to your WP Dashboard, so I can look closer at the problem.

sammmyyy
    Participant

Ahha I changed the theme and everything is fine. so the issue is because of the theme. The name of the theme is Mantra.

thanks a lot. this plugin is wonderful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum