Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    o0S0o
    Participant

The play button is out of place and I can’t figure out what I need to do to my theme to fix it. I’m using the deTube theme that I purchased. It’s looks fine in other themes.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

post link to the page, please

o0S0o
    Participant

Sorry, I wish I could. It’s on an intranet site behind the corporate firewall.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I believe that your theme’s css override .play class for music player. I’ll rename this class to something unique in next Music Player version. But for now you can fix it in your theme’s style.css file

o0S0o
    Participant

Thanks. I didn’t find any .play class in any of my theme’s css files. But I did get it back to it’s position by using position: relative in the .play class in the plugin’s css file.

But one other problem, which also existed when the play button was in the wrong place, is that when I place the cursor over the button, it disappears. Same for when it is swapped to the pause button. Previous and Next are fine, though.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Add this styles to the end of css file:

.gm-music-player .play, .gm-music-player .play:hover {
    	position: relative;
    	background: transparent url(../img/player-play.png) no-repeat center center scroll;
    }
    .gm-music-player .pause, .gm-music-player .pause:hover {
    	position: relative;
    	background: transparent url(../img/player-pause.png) no-repeat center center scroll;
    }

I’ll fix this in next plugin release.

o0S0o
    Participant

Works! Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum