Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tamas
    Participant

Greetings,
    I have just installed your nice Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin. It seems to work fine and smoothly.
    I am using it to create a music library of the songs of a friend of mine.
    When there is the page with the music player, I would like to add a thumb photo (of the album or for the given song) to all music.
    How may I do so?

Thanks a lot,

Tamás

kosis
    Participant

I’m not entirely sure (the plugin author will need to confirm), but the basic principle is that when you upload your album art (Add/Import Files), you assign it to the same tag or album as your song mp3; Gmedia will then automatically assign the thumbnail to that mp3.
    I say I’m not entirely sure because I’ve only used “album” as the assignment destination. I assume it will also work with tags.

Rattus
    Keymaster

You should enter to Edit Mode in Gmedia Library (click Action button to do this). To add cover for music file just fill the “Cover” field with image ID or image URL. It is recomended to use image ID for Cover field.

kosis
    Participant

Thanks for the response from me as well. I was unsure (one of the mp3s I imported from FlaGallery imported the image as well, but I was unsure how).

Tamas
    Participant

Thanks a lot, both of you (Kosis and Rattus)!
    I have put the picture’s id in the field, and it works! GREAT! :)
    http://lantdalok.hu/addig-is/
    Greetings,

Tamas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum