Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    serenagadd
    Participant

Hi,

I am having trouble getting the fullscreen function to work with the RealSlider gallery. You can see the gallery I am referring to at the bottom of this page: http://blog.specapp.cc/spec-driver-marco-1m-monster/ It is inserted using the [gmediaid=’x’] tag.

Is it perhaps a conflict with another plug-in or the theme? I tried different browsers seemed to have the same problem. When I click the fullscreen button, all it does it scroll me back up to the top of the page where title of the article is with the featured image in the background and I cannot scroll or move through the page anymore.

Thank you!

Rattus
    Keymaster

I see that it conflicting with your theme’s CSS. Try go to edit RealSider Gallery and on Fullscreen tab enable “Native browser fullscreen” option. Save settings and check if it helps.

serenagadd
    Participant

Thank you so much for the prompt response. I tried that and it is basically the same error, it will fullscreen the featured image/article title and will be stuck there. :(

Rattus
    Keymaster

Try add to your theme’s style.css file this code:

.gmrsFSfix {
        position: fixed !important;
        bottom: 0;
        left: 0;
        right: 0;
        top: 0;
    }

Above code should fix your problem.
    P.S.: I recommend you to disable Autoheight option in Realslider gallery if you want to use Fullscreen button.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum