Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thebicicleta6
    Participant

When I attempt to create a Gallery it does not save it and thus it does not show a confirmation message nor it appears in the Gallery sections; but when I create a new one directly from the Gallery section they appear in the list; but when I try to view them as a published page I only get a blank white page.

I cannot load any photos because I need to select a gallery which I am unable to do.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

GRAND Pages and Galleries are not the same. You should first create gallery on Manage Galeries page by choosing “Add new gallery” tab, then “Upload images” to it.

After you create galleries you can go to GRAND Pages and choose which galleries you want to show there. Also you can insert flagallery shortcodes to any Page or Post of your site.

peter
    Participant

I can successfully add a new gallery using the Manage Gallery button on the Dashboard, But when I’m either writing a post or page and I want to add a gallery using the button using the GUI, I don’t have access to my galleries to select them. It is as if all my galleries are not linked up with the insert “FlA Gallery” button.

I ran into this problem in the past too. You were kind enough to fix it after I gave you Admin access to my Dashboard.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum