Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    louisabarnsley
    Participant

I installed the Gallery plugin on my localhost and it works fine. Today I installed it on my live site (www.frangostudio.com) and tried to upload images to gmedia but they do not appear. from looking at the support forums this seems to be a permissions problem. I am hosted on godaddy.com. I looked at my site using godaddy’s file manager and I can see the images have uploaded into the grand-media directory. Within the godaddy file manager I can see how to change permissions on individual files. What do I need to do? I really like your plugin

louisabarnsley
    Participant

Today I tried using ftp to change permissions on the grand-media content directory to 777. After that when I tried to upload the upload started and did not finish.

Then I tried duplicating the localhost version of my site (which wirks fine with gmedia) and uploaded it onto my server. At that point nI could see the images I had uplaoded to gmedia locally. When I tried to upload more images the upload completed but they images did not show up in the gallery.

HELP!!

Rattus
    Keymaster

I need FTP access to your server, so I could try to solve your problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Installation’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum