Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Deve
    Participant

Hi, I go through the standard process of uploading images, but they do not appear in the library or in the album. Please help!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Hello, I need temporary access to your WP Dashboard, so I can try to solve your problem.

Deve
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

The problem is in cache (WP Super Cache) plugin. After you add images to album or gallery you should clear cached pages with galleries or clear all cache to see changes. After you clear cache and load page with gallery it will be cached again.

Deve
    Participant

Great thanks. Do you have a recommendation for a cache that works with gmedia?

Deve
    Participant

and the problem still exists after deactivating WP Super Cache, nothing has changed. I upload a photo and it doesn’t appear in the library

Deve
    Participant

Problem exists even after deleting WP Super Cache

Rattus
    Keymaster

Uploaded photos does not displayed in Gmedia Library (in backend) or only on frontend?

I’ve tested uploading 2 images and it works fine for me on your website. Your site loads for me very slow, try contact your hosting provider.

https://monosnap.com/file/tgfDDElVrhCKqXbdGH9wOGIhmwlygA.png

PWDesigner
    Participant

Hi, I am also having difficulties, I just updated to 1.8.14 and Cannot upload here are the screen shots.
    I didn’t know if the last screen shot has anything to do with the issue, but the spelling error caused me to add it. I’m using WP 4.2.7

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

Maybe image is corrupted? Or it happens to all images? Try temporary deactivate other plugins to exclude plugins conflict.

PWDesigner
    Participant

Thank you for speedy reply,
    I deactivated all plugins, same issue. But that got me thinking, and I tried the regular wordpress media library, and same issue.
    So I’m sorry — the issue is with how much memory I have in hosting — I’m over quota.
    My issue is solved

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum