Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Migrate Production
    Participant

I am using the GmediaGallery to sample some of my work. The gallery is set to display the mosaic layout. When I click on the thumbnail, the player loads but stays stuck with a tiny image in the center. I have to click on it in order to start the playback. This only happens with Safari. Anyone else experiencing this? Is there a fix?

http://www.elainecraig.com/work/

Rattus
    Keymaster

No, there is no fix. Apple doesn’t play videos automatically in Safari browser and Mobile Safari browser.

Migrate Production
    Participant

Hmm… What a bummer. I don’t think it used to do that. Safari must have changed something. Just wondering if there’s a line of code that could be added to the plugin in order to start the playback when using Safari. Hoping the maker of the plugin can figure something out. Evidently, I can’t be the only one having this issue.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Gmedia use iframe to open mp4 video in the lightbox. There is no any code it’s just like open video url in new tab.
    For autoplay feature the videos should be played in custom player (written with JavaScript), but not in the iframe by browser itself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum