Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    R. Stephen
    Participant

I’m looking for the “how-to” manual for this plug-in: Please point me in the right direction.

BUT, I’m looking for some other way to tag my images other than clicking “edit data” and then typing what I think I remember the tags to be. Isn’t there a tag selection widget somewhere? I can’t believe that I really have to memorize all my tags, then type each one into the tag field, separated by commas.

Thanks–

Rattus
    Keymaster

Select files in Gmedia Library (by clicking on thumbnails), then in Action dropdown select “Add Tags…”. In the popup click in Add Tags field and press arrow down on your keyboard. You’ll see list with all available tags. If you want to add new tag to that list, just type new tag names separated by comma.

R. Stephen
    Participant

Hey–thanks for your response. That’s not in the “actions” drop-down: “Enter Edit Mode”, “Show Duplicates in Library” are the only choices.
    Screen capture: Gmedia actions drop-down

Rattus
    Keymaster

Ok, you should carefully read what I wrote: “Select files in Gmedia Library (by clicking on thumbnails)”

Also as you can see on screenshot you’ve post, there is message in the dropdown list: “Select items to see more actions”.
    Checkboxes on thumbnails is not the select but adding to the stack.

Rattus
    Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum