Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ondřej
    Participant

Hello,

i am encoutering quite big problem. I am using Gmedia plugin premium. Got a gallery, when i try to click from gallery to any other page, theres an gallery appearing all the time on everypage! It’s not even proper gallery just lined images…

Screenshot is provided down below, could anyone help me with it please?

First screenshot – gallery appears on blog page for example. If i click home – it moves content down and place this bugged gallery in it.

Second screenshot – gallery without any problems, working.

Thanks alot, Ondřej

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ondřej
    Participant

second screenshot here, sorry :)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

You have AJAXed Wordrepss theme, which loads only part of the page and all other code stays the same. When you open page with gallery and then other page the lightbox code of the gallery stays on the page and you see it on all other pages. Try disable AJAX loading pages in theme settings (if theme have such option).

Ondřej
    Participant

Thanks alot Rattus, for your quick and correct solution!

Is there a way how to keep the Ajax loading while Gmedia wil work with it?

Thank you :)

Rattus
    Keymaster

Try different modules. I didn’t test them with AJAX themes, because every AJAX theme load the content differently. But I think some of the Gmedia modules should work with your theme.

Ondřej
    Participant

Well i bought this plugin just to get Photobox module :D If there are any problems will post them here or create new thread. Thanks for your time and effort Rattus.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum