Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    caramona.es
    Participant

Hello, thanks for your good work on this plugin!

Everything seems quite intuitive and easy to work with, however I can’t seem to find the way to create the Main Page of my gallery, where people can click on each album (with it’s name and a picture of my choice) in order to select which album do they wanna access to.

I could obviously build that myself, but I’m sure I must be missing some option, since it’s a really basic feature.

On the other hand, I want to clearify the hierarchy of the items:

The source storing all the pictures is the Library, the library has different galleries, and each gallery has different albums. Right?

Thanks for your time and effort!

caramona.es
    Participant

Bump!

Rattus
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, basic feature you described above not available yet. I’m working on it. Please be patient.
    Library is the place where you can see all available uploaded files, edit them, sort and filter by type, author or collection.
    Each file can be only in one Album and have multiple tags. Also static category can be assigned to images.
    In latest version I’ve added Custom Filter builder where you can create dynamic collections based on multiple parameters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum