Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mlopez7871
    Participant

Hi

What Do I need to do ..? / I tried in IE, Chrome, etc, etc .. Same Error. Attached Shoot

Thanks
    Miguel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hdhellsbells
    Participant

I am experiencing the same problem. Please help.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Be sure that ‘/wp-content/grand-media/’ folder and subfolders are writable (chmod 755 or 777).
    Also the problem could be in restricted access to ‘/wp-content/plugins/grand-media/admin/upload.php’ file. Probably some of server settings (or in .htaccess file) restrict direct access to php files in ‘plugins’ folder (Error 500: Internal Server Error). Ask your hosting (webmaster) about this and post the solution (if they fix your problem) in the forum, please.

hdhellsbells
    Participant

Rattus, I don’t understand what I need to do to ensure the folders are ‘writable’. Can you please explain more simply? I am relatively new to WordPress.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Here is WordPress Codex page with complete explanation about file/folder permissions: http://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions#Using_an_FTP_Client

thro
    Participant

Hi
    I got also a HTTP Error. 500. I got the additional message “Upload URL might be wrong or doesn’t exist.
    All file/folder permission a 777

Attachments:
    Rattus
    Keymaster

If folders are writable then the problem is in your server settings (or in .htaccess file) which restrict direct access to php files in ‘plugins’ folder.
    Check also if you have hidden .htaccess file in wp-content folder ( /wp-content/.htaccess ) and delete it.

Roland
    Participant

Where are you hosting your site, 1&1? If yes there is a thing called “Safe Mode” which prevents these plugins to work properly. You need to switch to “Free Mode” and everything works as expected.

Garrett
    Participant

I am having the same problem. It was working perfectly fine until I updated the plugin, then it stopped working. I have security plugins as well, and deactivated them and even deleted the .htaccess file (had a backup) and I still can’t upload anything. As far as I know the server has all files writable. How can I know for sure?
    I’ve also contacted my server ITs and they can’t find anything odd…

Attachments:
    Rattus
    Keymaster

I need access to WP admin and FTP access to your server, so I could try to solve your problem. Use contact form to send credentials.

nagashiro_82
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Recently I face the same problem and I am able to solve it just by commenting the lines in .htaccess file. It seems to be caused by the custom PHP configuration.

#suPHP_ConfigPath ….

or

Make sure that the path is correctly setup in the line or else the error will appears !

Hope this helps. ! =)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia Gallery WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum