Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rattus
    Keymaster

The first version of Gmedia iOS application is available to download from AppStore:
    Download in AppStore

foufara
    Participant

Hi
    First thank you for these greate plugin and app !

I will be blogging with my ipad while traveling in countries where I won’t have an internet connection very often.

I want to write simple posts with a text and gallery of photos each time. And I want to do most of it offline and upload it when I can.

I found some apps to write the text of the post offline but nothing to manage galleries offline.

Even if your app does not work in offline mode It would be very useful to quickly select and upload photos to several albums.
    What would be even better would be to be able to create galleries from your app directly. Then I could use the shortcode [gmedia gallery...] to select the right gallery for each post

Will you allow to that in the futur ?

Thanks,

Raphael

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’m working to add more futures in the plugin and app. Application will not work in offline mode.
    You can share albums, tags or categories as GmediaCloud Pages right from iOS application. Just swipe album name to the right and tap share button. You can share link to the album in social networks, send link via email or copy link and use it in your site menu.

foufara
    Participant

Thank you for your quick answer :-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Gmedia iOS application’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum