Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jblifestyles
    Participant

Every time I go to try and click a link on my site, the page “refreshes” because of the new image for PhotoPro. . This makes it to ever fully load the page, the link I click on never gets to load.

Thanks,

Jake

Rattus
    Keymaster

Sorry, but I don’t get it… Can you explain more clear, some screenshots and link to gallery’s page will be helpful

jblifestyles
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response.

The gallery is cycling through images and refreshing the URL to the URL with the new image ID. If I click a link to visit another page of the site, it starts to load the new page, but the gallery loading a new image hijacks the process and loads the new gallery image URL (refreshing the page) vs letting the browser continue processing to go to the other page.

Lwdweddingphotography.com

I’m not sure if this problem is mostly because of server speed, and not getting far enough along on the new page load that the Ajax for the gallery stops, or if there is something wrong with the gallery. Maybe if I could disable refreshing the URL as the gallery cycles….?

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ll add option to disable deeplinks in PhotoPro module in next module update.
    As for now you can edit ‘/wp-content/grand-media/module/photo-pro/index.php’ file and replace this:
    'dependencies' => 'swfobject,swfaddress'
    to this:
    'dependencies' => 'swfobject'
    As you can see you need to remove swfaddress word and save file.

jblifestyles
    Participant

Perfect.. Thanks so much.

I had one more question.. Happy to open another thread.. Is there anyway to easily soften the transitions in photopro module… Like a fade ?

Thanks

Rattus
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, there is no way to change transition in flash modules.

jblifestyles
    Participant

Works perfectly.. thanks!

-Jake

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum