Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bobo8
    Participant

Hi, today I updated and tried to make an album, as I described in https://codeasily.com/community/topic/how-to-simplify-tiresome-album-creation/. But now the created gallery is without presets, which are set in Create Gallery (Thumbnail Width etc.). Before this update it was OK. When I create the gallery from this album, then it is OK.

Why did you in Create Gallery left out the DropDownList for album selection? Using Query Args. (album__in=24) is rather complicated.

And thanks for option in Settings for album sorting.
    Could you please add an option in Setting for Title DropDownList which is in Add/Import Files (EXIF or File Name, File name, Empty).

Rattus
    Keymaster

To easily create Query Args. click on “Build Query” button above “Query Args.” field -> in popup you could create from very simple to very complicated query with a few clicks.

https://monosnap.com/file/px6gTZUcbAeqtojp8l2LGidK7FGdGw.png

bobo8
    Participant

Ah, there is so many setting in Query Args….Thanks.

But the biggest problem for me is the first paragraph.

Rattus
    Keymaster

Sorry, I don’t understand where are no presets. Can you describe more clear?

bobo8
    Participant

I create the album this way:
    Add/Import Files
    Add to Album: type an Album name
    Drag and drop images (from any file explorer) to “Drag files here.”
    Start Upload
    In edit page click Gmedia button
    In popup window choose Collections
    Choose Album
    Insert into post

Then the resulted gallery is without all presets, which are set in Gallery Module Presets (Thumbnail Width etc.).

Rattus
    Keymaster
    bobo8
    Participant

Yes, it works.
    I have set in settings Choose default module: Phantom (I use only Phantom and Module setting are for Phantom). That is why I didn’t use Choose module/preset, I thought, that it is preset.

Then what reason is for setting Choose default module?

Many thanks.

Rattus
    Keymaster

I’ve plan to add also module settings button near the “choose default module”, so you can set also default settings for the chosen module. But for now you should choose preset while insert shortcode if you want custom settings.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Troubleshooting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum