Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    romanski
    Participant

When adding comment in the Lightbox of the Phantom Pro module, it adds a dash character that separates the comment into 2 parts. It creates distruction while reading. Is there any way to remove it? Or am I doing something wrong in the settings?

see attached image

Please advise

cheers
    Roman

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rattus
    Keymaster

It depends on wordpress theme. I need link to the gallery page, so i can make a patch to the plugin or give you instructions how to fix it if it is possible.

romanski
    Participant

Hi Ratus,
    thanks for a quick response. One of my galleries is here: http://owlmountain.ca/pl/moje-fotografie/canada/toronto-czerwiec-2016/#!
    Let me know if you need admin access to my Dashboard

cheers
    Roman

Rattus
    Keymaster

Append code below to your theme’s style.css file:

#gmediacomments .comment-body {
        margin: 0;
    }

#gmediacomments img.avatar {
        height: auto;
        width: 25px;
        position: static;
    }

#gmediacomments .comment-author::before, 
    #gmediacomments .comment-author::after {
        display: none;
    }

#gmediacomments .comment-author {
        display: block;
    }
    romanski
    Participant

Thanks Rattus,
    The code worked perfectly. But I didn’t add it to the style.css file. Instead I pasted it to the “Additional CSS” windows under Apperance, Edit CSS. I’m using a childe theme of Twenty Seventeen, it was much easier than going to my cPanel and finding the right file.
    If or when you update your Gmedia plugin to incorporate this change, will I have to remove this code from there?

Thanks again,
    cheers
    Roman

Rattus
    Keymaster

This code is only for your theme, so better don’t delete it.

romanski
    Participant

Thanks man, really appreciate it!
    By the way, can you take a look at the question I had in my previous post: https://codeasily.com/community/topic/album-cover-photo/
    Any chance we will be able to use album cover photo on a page or post? When we insert a short code for an album on a page, it shows all the photos of that album in a grid.
    It would be nice to add just cover photo of the album and clicking on that photo would then open a new page with all the photos. This way we could create a nice landing page with several albums shown as their cover page photo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Modules’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Forum closed. Use forum at Wordpress.org: Gmedia Support Forum